TERMS OF BUSINESS
- A deposit of 30% of the daily rate is required to confirm a booking
- A 10% administration fee will be deducted if you cancel a hunt more than 2 months before.
- No refund of deposit will be made if you cancel less than 2 months before, unless the hunt is re-booked.
Payments may be made:
- in travellers cheques
- by certified bank draft
- by SWIFT transfer
Customs and Immigrations
A temporary import permit for your rifles will be issued on arrival in South Arfrica
Please ensure that you are in possession of a valid re-import permit for your rifles on return to your country.
We recommend travel, medical and personal insurance to safeguard your hunting trip.
1 hunter accompanied by 1 professional hunter:
Tariffs on request per hunter day (minimum 7 days)
2 hunters accompanied by 1 professional hunter:
Tariffs on request per hunter per day (minimum 7 days)
Daily rates include:
- services of a professional hunter, trackers and skinners
- full board (includes meals, linen, towels, laundry services)
- transport during the hunting safari
- transport from and to the OR Tambo International Airport
- field preparation of trophies and drop off at a local taxidermist
- hunting licences
- permits (excluding CITES permits)
Daily rates exclude:
- air fares
- car hire
- hire of arms
- trophy fees
- taxidermy fees
- packaging and dipping of trophies for export
- shipping fees
- alcholic beverages